Paint your nails with the adorable Sadness emotion from Inside Out!
A perfect activity idea for a kids birthday party or even on your own nails.
- Fine tip nail art brush (for acrylic paint)
- Cup of water (to clean brush between colour changes)
- Nail art dotter
- Silver glitter nail art striper
- Nail base colour: Medium blue colour
- Acrylic paint colours for design: Light blue, dark blue, black and white
Apply base coat and coat of medium blue to nails. Allow to dry.
Using white acrylic paint, create 2 circles for Sadness's eyebrows
Using black paint, outline the entire rim of eyeballs
Using light blue paint with nail dotter, create a dot in the top right area of each eyeball. With the same tool, create a a smaller dot with black paint inside of the dot, creating the pupil of eyes
Using black paint, create inverted arched eyebrows around eyeballs.
Using black paint, create glasses by drawing 2 circles around each eyeball.
Using dark blue paint, create a tear drop in the centre of the nail.
Using silver glitter nail art striper, draw a comma-like shape on the bottom right tear drop.
Using silver glitter nail art striper, outline the whole tear drop.
Complete the top coat