The Walt Disney World Resort chefs are known for mixing flavours together to create delicious dishes.
This quick and simple pasta dish is no exception! Packed full of vegetables, feta and olives, it’s a quick and simple midweek dinner.For more information about Disney World click here
- 450g pasta, such as penne, farfalle, or ziti
- 80ml of balsamic vinegar
- 160ml of extra virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- 120g roughly chopped Kalamata olives
- 120g thinly sliced red peppers
- 120g thinly sliced green peppers
- 120g finely diced tomatoes
- 60g thinly sliced red onions
- 120g shredded Parmesan cheese
- 120g crumbled feta cheese
Cook pasta per package instructions. Drain and rinse in cool water. Set aside.
Whisk together white balsamic vinegar and olive oil in a medium bowl until combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Whisk in chives. Set aside.
Combine cooked pasta, olives, onions, red peppers, green peppers, and tomatoes.
Toss with enough vinaigrette to coat. Fold in feta and Parmesan cheeses. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add more dressing, if desired, to taste.