Your wish is sure to come true with this smoothie bowl recipe inspired by Princess Tiana from The Princess and the Frog.
- For smoothie: 1 frozen banana
- 200g frozen pineapple
- 120g spinach
- 1/2 tsp green tea matcha powder
- 80g milk or non-dairy alternative
- Toppings: 1 large slice of mango
- 4 white, edible flower petals
- 4 mint leaves
To create the evening star garnish, cut a 4-point star from a slice of mango. Then cut 4 smaller points to place in between each corner of the star.
Set aside your mango pieces.
Blend smoothie ingredients until combined.
Pour smoothie into a bowl. Top with the evening star, flower petals, and mint leaves. Enjoy!