Make lunch fit for royalty, complete with jewel berry bracelets and magic wands!
Not only is this bento box packed full of good stuff, it’s a breeze to prepare too.
- Bento Contents: Cucumber and cream cheese sandwich with Cinderella topper, Fairy Godmother Pretzel Wands, Berries
- Cinderella Sandwiches: Sliced cucumber
- Two colours of cheese (cheddar and red leicester)
- Cream cheese
- Boiled egg
- Red lettuce
- Cinderella template download
- Fairy Godmother Wands:
- Pretzel rods
- Melted chocolate
- Coloured or sparkling sugar sprinkles
- Berry Bracelets:
- Dry spaghetti
- Mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries or blackberries)
- Tools needed: Cinderella template, cutting board, small sharp knife, spreader, cookie cutters if desired
Spread cream cheese on sandwich, top with thinly sliced cucumber for a princess treat!
Using template as a guide, cut Cinderella's face shape from lighter coloured cheese.
For eyes, take a slice of boiled egg white, cut into eye shapes. Using a small straw, cut small circles from red lettuce or spinach to finish eyes. For mouth, use template or small circle cutter to cut lips from spinach or lettuce.
Use headband template to cut the hair piece from red lettuce, a sharp knife or fine pointed scissors work well.
Assemble face and hair accessories, use dots of cream cheese on a toothpick to help stick them in place.
Fairy Godmother Wands: Dip tips of pretzel rods in yoghurt, roll in coloured sugar sprinkles. Allow to set on waxed paper in freezer before putting in your bento box.
Berry Jewel Bracelets: Materials: 1 stick dry spaghetti, mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries & blackberries work well), toothpick. Wait for a few hours until spaghetti softens from fruit juices, then carefully round into bracelet. Tuck remaining ends into berries to hold the bracelet together.
Assemble your bento box!