Chilly the Snowman is one of Doc McStuffins’ right hand toys.
With a few eggs and some veggies, you can create a Chilly-inspired treat, perfect for a buffet.
- 6 large hard boiled eggs
- 6 small hard boiled eggs
- Cocktail sticks or spaghetti pieces
- Vegetable ribbon for Chilly’s scarf, (try a cucumber or a courgette)
- For Chilly’s hat use either a sliced black olive or a mushroom
- Slices of cucumber for Chilly’s arms
- Sliced carrot for Chilly’s nose
- Sliced black olive for his mouth
Slice the tops and bottoms off your hard boiled eggs to make them flat. (Use the smaller eggs for his head, and cut off a very small amount off the top, just enough for his hat.)
Balance a small egg on top of a larger one and use the dry spaghetti or wooden sticks to hold them together.
Use a cocktail stick to make holes for the eyes and buttons.
Place the peppercorns into the holes to make Chilly’s eyes and buttons.
Use more wooden sticks to attach two strips of cucumber onto the sides of the larger egg to make his arms.
Put the finishing touches to Chilly by adding his nose, mouth, hat and scarf decorations.